Saturday, November 28, 2015

Kinza by Kate

From Ireland, Kate brings ‘Kinza’ hidden treasures…

It's KSO's mission to find cutting edge designers and introduce them to Ireland and the world. 

Kate writes, “Being a bit of a style stalker of celebrities, I have found some amazing talent in LA, previously for my boutiques, introducing Voom by Joy Han, Yana K & Mittmi to name just a few. I have always been a huge fan of the laid back LA dress code & in this current financial climate, we need to feel excited again.”

“I have put together a collection of the hottest styles from each designer & brand.  I call the collection 'Kinza ' meaning hidden ' treasure '  great clothes at affordable prices. Enjoy my on-line treasure chest.”


View all Kate’s latest finds at KinzabyKate.com

Connect with Kate on facebook



No comments:

This Week @ Monday Creek: History and Cosmos

  The Ides of March came and went without much ado. Falling on the 15 th of March, it was a significant date in ancient Rome. It gained not...