Tuesday, November 10, 2015

HELLP Syndrome: A Silent Less Known Killer by Jessica Bell

What does HELLP stand for? What does it mean?
Read what every woman should know
Available in eBook here




After such a scary turning point in my life, I wanted to share with my readers just what exactly happened to me due to HELLP Syndrome. I am not a doctor but I do know that I am not alone in this. Thousands of expecting mothers have this complication with pregnancy and yet many people have no idea as to what it is. My goal and mission from this is simply to raise more awareness and ultimately save the lives of Mothers and Babies.

Many times when I have mentioned HELLP Syndrome to people, they have no idea what it is or never heard of it. I personally see the stories everyday on a survivor group I found and it’s heartbreaking to see what so many families have been through with this. So here is the start of an introduction. Hopefully I can engage enough people to take an interest and in turn get more research on this done. This is my story. Thank you.


What does HELLP stand for? What does it mean?
Read what every woman should know
Available in eBook here


Biography

Jessica Bell is a devoted wife and mother to three amazing boys. She is from Farmington New Mexico. Jessica spends most of her time being home with the kids and doing odd things from home such as crafts and short books.


What does HELLP stand for? What does it mean?
Read what every woman should know
Available in eBook here

Connect with Jessica on facebook

No comments:

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...