|Vikki and Larry Eley|
An Interview with Ohio Author Larry Eley
GM: What is the premise for your book?
3. For the first 30+ years of my career, I owned and operated a small construction company.
4. I can't cook anything except baked potatoes and scrambled eggs. My idea of a great bachelor meal is a cold root beer accompanied by toaster waffles.
5. I am a Vietnam Veteran. I have published numerous stories about my time in Vietnam online at DonPossWarStories.com
6. Outside of my wife and family, my favorite thing to do is to make hay.
7. I have the prettiest Border Collie in the world. Her name is Gypsy. I use her as one of the "characters" in Mifflin Drift.
8. If I had my dream job, I would be the center fielder for The New York Yankees.
9. My favorite movie is Ben-Hur. My favorite scene is the Chariot Race.
10. If I had one wish, it would be to be rich enough to hire someone to weed our gardens! haha Just kidding...
Connect with Larry: