Famous American historical figures Billy the Kid and Wyatt Earp play a part in the mystery and wild west action. Will they help the sheriff or just try to kill him?
A hero with no name, unsolvable mysteries that don’t add up, gunslingers without mercy that seemingly defy the laws of nature. What secrets lie in South Fork? Will those secrets destroy the town? Do those secrets threaten the future of the world? It’s a wild and crazy, weird western adventure that goes where no other western has gone before. Until now!
- Sheriff John Gunn – The sheriff has no idea what his real name is or where he came from originally. He soon discovers that he has a gift with revolvers.
- Rachel Jones - girlfriend of sheriff. She’s a kind hearted, church going, beautiful woman that the sheriff looks at as an angel from above.
- Peter Jones – Rachel’s dead husband.
- Deputy Chester Fife – He’s basically a classic sidekick to the sheriff. He means well, but often does his duties inefficiently.
- Wyatt Earp – Marshall comes to town in response to murders committed by Bastian Wolfe.
- Billy the Kid – Comes to town causing major chaos.
- Mr. Silverstone – owns most of the town and thus believes that he owns the sheriff’s office as well.
- Bastian Wolfe – He’s the bad guy who knows more about the sheriff than the sheriff does himself.
- David Bannon – Scientist with a big secret. He’s also the brother of Rachel Jones. He blames himself for the death of Rachel’s husband.
- Emma - owns the saloon. She’s a smart business woman who doesn’t take to the sheriff automatically.
- Sam - Bartender