How to Feed Your Horse clarifies the murky waters surrounding feeding horses, taking into consideration all the various interchangeable circumstances that need to be addressed in order to correctly calculate and manage your horses diet, using what is available to you.
With topics such as:
· Food and How it Affects Your Horse’s Temperament,
· Feeding’s Building Blocks,
· The Seven Golden Rules of Feeding,
· Feeding, Myths, Legends and Hearsay,
· Digestibility of Feeds,
· Quantity vs. Quality,
· Useful Vitamins, Additives and Herbs,
· Common Feeding Problems, and
· Calculating Your Horse’s Diet
These topics make up only part of the book that provides a holistic approach to feeding horses.
With family life, the need to cut back on hours saw her focus more on instruction and training rather than management. Where she has since laid the foundation for numerous youngsters, both human and equine, to succeed in whatever facet of the sport they selected: and although not competitively minded, she has held numerous local, regional and national titles.
When not riding or tending to the family, CJ writes the horsey stories she would have liked to read.