Monday, October 19, 2015

Trick or Treat: What Should I Be? by Darnell Irvolino-Garcia




A Twins Adventure Book
Available in eBook and paperback!
A Twins Adventure Book
by Darnell Irvolino-Garcia

Trick or Treat: What Should I Be? An adorable book about twin sisters Abby and Jessie who are so excited about Halloween. They are on a quest to find the perfect costume for the big day!

A Twins Adventure Book
Available in eBook and paperback!
Review
By Lindsey on October 8, 2015
This read is a new favorite in our house. With a great message and lovely illustrations, I enjoy it just as much as my kids do. I love how this author encourages kids imaginations and keeps with the Halloween spirit. I highly recommend this read for the little ones in your life--especially if they are twins!

A Twins Adventure Book
Available in eBook and paperback!

Biography

Darnell Irvolino-Garcia is the mother of twin girls. The fun and joyful experiences she has shared with her twins inspires her to write for children.


No comments:

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...