Sunday, June 28, 2020

What I Wish My White Friends Understood By Elaina Stuart



5.0 out of 5 stars

New! From Author Elaina Stuart

What I Wish My White Friends Understood

By Elaina Stuart

A CLEAR, CUT, DIRECT, & practical approach on how,

for those who dare to understand, to help with this fight against systemic oppression, & racism.

In this study I uncover a host of things "I Wish MY White Friends Understood", like becoming an ally, learning to understand black issues, dismantling racism, and how powerful we all can become as a unified front!

An over 80 page book, filled with a very insightful preface, I welcome you to understanding like no other…

that of which you will NOT find on your legacy media and conventional learning.

With love,

E.Stuart

Available in eBook from… 

Barnes & Noble 

Scribd.com

Apples Books




No comments:

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...