Saturday, February 13, 2016

You Came Back by William S. Friday


You Came Back
by William S. Friday


I love it when you

apologize for no good reason

then say YOU’RE

sorry for doing it

I love it when you

question why people love you

like YOU’RE THE PROBLEM

I love it when you

think you came back WRONG

and I say that you

just came back YOU

and your face twists from a

scowl into a smile

I love it when you

say that you don’t believe me

but you believe that I DO

even if I’m the only

person in the world who does

Because the whole world

knew who you WERE

but I never did

And I love that

I know ONLY YOU

THIS you,

right now

I love


© Copyright 2016 William S. Friday

Fictionary... 8 Megapixel Artist... Bloody Awful Poet.

William S. Friday is a published bender of Words, Voice, and Stuff. He is a former internet talk show host, and long-time Citizen Journalist. Currently, Bill is working on his first novel. He communicates with the outside world through his own little web territory www.billfriday.com, and in other social media hang-outs like Twitter @FridayOnFriday, and Facebook WrittenByBillFriday. Bill lives in Redondo Beach, California, USA.


No comments:

Milliron Monday: Letters Home Oct 10 1960

          Abbott "Pete" Smith D.V.M.:   June 16, 1938 - February 22, 2010 Virginia Joyann "Jody" Haley Smith: April 2, 1...