Thursday, January 28, 2016

Lost Kat Photography



Lost Kat Photography is the work of Katya Laroche…

Large Landscape and Nature Prints, Black and White Photography, Rustic Decor and Gritty Photography. I specialize in travel photography and artistic nature prints from all around the US. I also offer metal prints, gallery wrap canvas and prints of all sizes.

I've been shooting for 20 years and graduated from Portland State University in 2008 with a major in liberal arts, focusing on Photography and film studies. I have since been traveling full time, taking photos around the US and Europe. I shot 35 mm film for years, but mostly shoot medium format and digital now.

My shop features everything from black and white photography and nature prints to Colorful, Gritty, Street Photography. I love Southwest Scenes and Rustic Cabins, epic nature and all its details. Some of my work includes Southwest Photography, Colorado Photography, Argentina, Mexico, Texas, New York, New Mexico, Canada, Montana, Oregon, Florida, Spain, the United Kingdom are just a few of the places I travel - always with a camera in hand!

All photos are signed by the artist and packaged carefully. Enjoy, and please share with your friends!

See my newest work at http://lostkat.com or follow me on Instagram and twitter!  


View all of Lost Kat's stunning artwork here!
About Lost Kat…
I have been buried deep in the grains of photography since I was a teenager, enthralled by nature and the details of life. Desolated places, abandoned buildings, striking landscapes and strange creatures are my forte.

Since 2005, I started to travel more and more until I was doing it full time, starting with a two week trip to Argentina that inspired me to move there for a year. Now, me, my boyfriend and our pets travel the U.S. in an RV, working on our computers during the week and seeing everything we can on the weekends.

There isn’t much more I want to do with my life than travel, take photos and see amazing places and animals. Long term we would love to move to another continent that will provide as much endless beauty as the Americas.

More about me: I love animals, I’m vegan, I ride a dualsport motorcycle, Science is awesome, I love Star Trek and Skyrim. I’m a major nerd. 


No comments:

National Poetry Month: "Floorboards" A Poem by Mark M. Dean

Floorboards 4/14/2024 by © Mark M. Dean I’ve always prided myself on my exit plan My daily routine Sliding out of bed with the utmos...