Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Artistic Greeting Cards: AllPetCards.com


Choose your card; customize your greeting!
Equine Greeting Cards



Simple heartfelt sympathy cards for Bereaved horse owners.  Customize any card. All orders are filled by Greeting Card Universe, great quality and fast service. They can be mailed to you, to the recipient or picked up at your local Target store.

Click on a card to go to a larger view, to customize any card and to the order page. All cards can be customized regardless of quantity ordered.


About the Artist
My name is Stephanie Laird and I am an awarding winning photo artist.  My images have been licensed to major greeting card companies such as Leanin' Tree and RSVP graphics and licensed under a lot of different companies as fine art.  I have been told on many occasions that my cards have been framed as part of a pet memorial.

I started creating equine and pet sympathy cards a few years ago, mostly because my friend lost her horse and I couldn't find a horse sympathy card anywhere.  My animals (besides photography) are my life and I know the pain suffered when you lose such a special family member.

I have put my heart not only into the images, but into the verse as well.  Anything from original poems to simply stated sympathy.

Choose your card; customize your greeting!
Equine Greeting Cards

No comments:

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...