The problem with that way of thinking is that that magical day we are waiting for when all of sudden we won’t be busy anymore and we will have tons of free time - that day will never come. It does not exist. That is the realization you need to make right now. I really hate to be the one to break it to you, but there will never be a shortage of excuses. There will always be excuses you can use to skip your workout and validate going through the drive through.
By reading this book you will learn…
- How to win the fight against your excuses
- The most important word in fitness
- Healthy habits everyone should follow
- Why everyone should do resistance training
- The importance of cardio training
- How to become a donut slayer
- How to break through plateaus when you hit them and most importantly…
- Anyone can learn to make fitness a priority in their lives. All you have to do is make a decision to do it!
Chad's definition of fitness is to constantly strive to be better than you were the day before, the week before, and the month before in regard to your physical and mental health. He believes that in fitness anything is possible when you take the right progressions to achieve your goal.