Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Luck.Learn.Love. (Poetry) by Shari Barro


New Poetry from Shari Barro

Luck.Learn.Love. 
by Shari Barro 

You are in Luck if you Learn to Love yourself. This is an anthology of poems written from May 2014 until December 2016. The poems were written throughout different times in my life and they are not present in chronological order. Each page features someone I have seen or something I have observed which inspired me to write about it. The disorder of the book is made to show that life can be very confusing and the same way that good times don't last forever, neither do the bad.


Biography
My name is Shari Stephanie Barro and I am 21 years old. I currently reside in Miami, Florida and I attend Florida International University. A few of my favorite things are: animals, books, nature, airports, and food. My goal? All I really aim for is to one day add more to this immense world than just a bunch of matter.

Connect with Shari…

No comments:

National Poetry Month: "Floorboards" A Poem by Mark M. Dean

Floorboards 4/14/2024 by © Mark M. Dean I’ve always prided myself on my exit plan My daily routine Sliding out of bed with the utmos...