Sunday, January 15, 2017

Horse-Logos.com: Stand Out from the Herd!


Professional Horse Graphics
Customize Your Logo!

About Us
A little info on Horse-Logos.com and its owner Joni Solis…

I started on the Internet back in about 2001 with alove4horses.com (which is still online), a website with original horse paintings and artwork for sale. Then people started contacting me about designing horse logos for their businesses.

Horse-Logos.com specializes in horse logos and graphics for horse related businesses. I offer professional and affordable horse art designs that you can use for...
  • Self printing from your computer and printer
  • Commercial printing for your business cards, brochures, and stallion flyers
  • On your website and in your emails
  • Screen printed or vinyl cut business signs, decals, and advertising banners
  • Embroidered or Screen printed on Tee shirts, caps, jackets, etc... and any other item you can stamp, etch, stencil, carve, etc...

My horse logo clients are now international -- from Canada, Denmark, Germany, Australia, and other places.

I create professional, custom, horse logos and graphics and give a discount to non-profits like horse rescues. If you have a non-profit in need of my creative services please contact me for more info.

To help smaller animals/pets I foster dogs and puppies for several pet rescue organizations. I also help out at local pet adoption and fundraising events, help with computer stuff (cross-posting and social networking), take photos of the pets that need rehoming and rescuing. I have also donated paintings and artwork to different pet rescue groups for fundraising.


You can check out my pet blog here Animal News & Info - South Louisiana Pets In Need Louisiana Dogs, Puppies, Cats, and Kittens needing rescue, adoption, or foster homes. . And I twitter about pets and animals here Animal News & Info.


No comments:

This Week @ Monday Creek: History and Cosmos

  The Ides of March came and went without much ado. Falling on the 15 th of March, it was a significant date in ancient Rome. It gained not...