Saturday, February 19, 2022

Unfiltered Headspace: Just Hold On - Poetry by H.M. Bailey


Unfiltered Headspace: Just Hold On  

by H.M. BAILEY

 

Forgiveness is making a conscious choice to live in the present even if the past still hurts. Take a deep breath and pause your mind. Don’t let your emotions overwhelm you. Love yourself even if you feel unlovable. That's when you need it the most.

 

The words in this book are my intimate views on life, love, and everything in between. Regardless of what you're going through, remember to Just Hold On.

 

Available in Paperback HERE!


#emotionalselfhelp #poetry



No comments:

National Poetry Month: "Floorboards" A Poem by Mark M. Dean

Floorboards 4/14/2024 by © Mark M. Dean I’ve always prided myself on my exit plan My daily routine Sliding out of bed with the utmos...