Friday, December 11, 2015

Raw Emotions by Robert Marsh


“Pure excitement…”
Available in eBook here!

“Many backward things in life have great value and more power to them 
because you or they did not follow anyone else.” Robert Marsh, Raw Emotions
By NYC Best Selling Author ROBERT MARSH 

Raw Emotions is filled with just what the title says. If you have ever been down and out and people whom you know and don’t know kick dirty in your face, and let you down, then this is the book for you. It’s filled with all types of emotions that we all feel every day of our lives.

Raw Emotions was written by NYC Best Selling Author and Brooklyn New Yorker’s very own Robert Marsh, also known as RJ Marsh. 

“Pure excitement…”
Available in eBook here!

Biography
I am American Author Robert Marsh and I am from Brooklyn NYC. I am 33 years old. I was raised by my grandmother and Grandpa (Glenda Marsh and Joe Robinson). My writing comes from being the underdog in life and always having to fight. Pain, misery and heartbreak has always been my life story. At a young age I accepted death and sadness as my entire life. I love going to school but had bigger dreams of becoming something and someone in life.

Facebook Robert Marsh
Twitter Robert Marsh

No comments:

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...