Thursday, January 13, 2022

Red Diamond Method: How Dreams Begin by Amanda Nebiolo


Red Diamond Method: How dream begins

by Amanda Nebiolo

 

It took me about twenty years to refine a method that would lead me to infallibly achieve all my goals, and so I chose to call it the Red Diamond Method.

 

The red diamond is a very precious and non-reproducible gem, like the life of each of us.

 

Before writing this book, I read a lot on the subject of personal growth and studied the teachings of the best trainers in the

world.

 

I have experienced firsthand the effectiveness of the content that I summarize and share here, so that it can be of real benefit to as many people as possible.

 

This book is the legacy I leave to the most important people in my life and, as such, it can only be sincere.

 

May you truly succeed in becoming the best possible version of yourself.

Available in Paperback & eBook

ENGLISH: Amazon.com

ITALIAN: Amazon.it




No comments:

This Week @ Monday Creek: History and Cosmos

  The Ides of March came and went without much ado. Falling on the 15 th of March, it was a significant date in ancient Rome. It gained not...