Friday, December 17, 2021

An Interview with Ohio Children's Book Illustrator Will Hillenbrand

 

From Cincinnati, Ohio, meet Will Hillenbrand. Will is an award-winning Children’s Book Illustrator, Author, and Speaker. He is an Ohio icon and the creator of more than 70 children’s books. We are excited to share Will’s interview about his art, studio, and more!

Take a look around Will’s website and listen to his interview here: www.willhillenbrand.com/monday-creek-publishing-blog.

From Will’s bio: “Illustrating a book is its own journey… whether I am drawing little piggies who eat roast beef or piggies having none. There’s always a lot of thinking and planning that goes into picture-making.

I love illustrating books because it can take me forwards or backwards in time, even sideways. I get a chance to meet new characters. I get to also make friends with the authors of the books that I get to illustrate.”

Connect with Will:



1 comment:

Apadana Media said...

I like this post thanks for this information such a usefully information please provide a few more information about this post. News Agency in Michigan

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...