Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Diary of a Horse Mad Girl: My First Pony by Katrina Kahler


Book 1 My First Pony
A Perfect Horse Book for Girls 9 to 12
Free eBook Kindle Edition - USA & UK !


by Katrina Kahler  

Follow the true adventures of Abbie and her first pony, Sparkle (a beautiful Palomino) in her diary. Yes, she is a horse mad girl and when she gets her first pony...all her dreams come true...

"When I first saw Sparkle, I knew that she was the pony for me! As soon as she cantered across the paddock, I think we both knew that we were meant to be together. But I certainly wasn't prepared for the exciting adventures ahead."

My First Pony will take you on a ride filled with fun, friendships and even near disaster - the true story of a totally horse mad girl and a beautiful palomino named Sparkle. It is suitable for "horse mad" girls aged from around 8 to 12.

Book 2 - Diary of a Horse Mad Girl: Pony Club Adventures and Book 3 - Pony Pals are both now available on Amazon. If you liked Book 1, I know you'll enjoy Books 2 and 3.

Thank you for reading my books.
I love horses!
Katrina
Book 1 My First Pony
A Perfect Horse Book for Girls 9 to 12
Free eBook Kindle Edition - USA & UK !


My daughter loves reading this. She was very happy that I put it on her tablet!
Published 5 days ago by a.white
Five Stars

I love love it now I want a horse lol you’re a good very awesome great writer can u write one about dolphins or excitement books I know it will be great love all it books then again... 
Published 1 month ago
Five Stars

Sweet.
Published 2 months ago by milworknmom
Five Stars

Read all 207 reviews here…

Book 1 My First Pony
A Perfect Horse Book for Girls 9 to 12
Free eBook Kindle Edition - USA & UK !

Biography
Katrina Kahler is a World-Class educator who has been nominated for the National Inspirational Teaching Award. She is the co-author of The Parenting Trap series, which include a variety of books that will assist parents in raising happy, confident and successful children. She is a highly experienced school teacher, speaker and parenting adviser and her passion involves helping kids to reach their full potential...academically, socially and personally.

Katrina's fiction books for children include Diary of a Horse Mad Girl (a series of 5 books), Bella (another horse series) and the Julia Jones series. These books deal with the emotional traumas that young girls experience...friendship problems, bullying...and the stories teach young children to be more confident and positive. The books suit children aged from 9 to 13.

Teaching thousands of young children to read, spell and write has given Katrina the knowledge and skills to produce a series of Early Readers for children aged from 2 to 6

Book 1 My First Pony
A Perfect Horse Book for Girls 9 to 12
Free eBook Kindle Edition - USA & UK !


No comments:

Milliron Monday: Letters Home Oct 10 1960

          Abbott "Pete" Smith D.V.M.:   June 16, 1938 - February 22, 2010 Virginia Joyann "Jody" Haley Smith: April 2, 1...