- Take back your life and live peacefully among your own family!
- Feel free without the stress of a controlling mother and those who act motherly.
- Learn how to deal with some of the issues these women throw your way.
- Discover more about yourself through this challenging process.
- Relate to sons and daughters who have felt like black sheeps or scapegoats.
- Teach children how to be more discerning when dealing with their challenging relatives.
Nicholl has been publishing online since 2007. Her work has appeared on eHow, Hub Pages, College Central, Axis of Logic, Natural Beauty Secret, Street Articles, Bukisa, Authors Den, and many other websites and blogs. Nicholl attended Point Park University and took classes in Journalism and Communications.
In addition to writing, she offers spiritual wisdom on YouTube channel: nmenterprise7. A born again Christian believer, survivor of domestic violence and a mother of four sons, Nicholl is a woman who definitely knows about the challenges of loving one's self and others.
McGuire is also the author of Know Your Enemy: The Christian's Critic, When Mothers Cry, Laboring to Love an Abusive Mate and other books.