Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday's Muse

Pet Profile - Meet Gina's cat Bake...





At the barn with Bake,
my Monday Muse

Statistics

Born:  Ohio, USA
Date of Birth:  November 19, 2012
Scientific Name: Felis Catus
Breed: Mitten-Paw American Barncat
Eyes: Emerald Green
Height: To the middle of my shin
Weight: About 15 lbs
Sex: Neutered Male
Disposition: Captivating
Occupation:  Barn Mouser, Loyal Friend
Coiffure: Brown Mackerel Tabby
Sustenance: Love,Mice, Moles, Rabbits, Cat Chow
Favorite Designers: Luxe, Marc Jacobs
Favorite Place: Chaise Lounge in my office
Favorite Pastime: Naps
Favorite Event: Dinnertime
Daily Task: Kill (all) Mice
Hobbies: Watching my neighbors, Catching birds
Nemesis': Fleas, Dogs, Mean birds, Hairballs
Friends:  Cherokee
Best Friend: me

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh I LOVE this one about your sweet kitty Post, Gina! Reminds me of my own Maggie Mae. Such a wonderful companion/worker he must be, and so many skills! Mice, high fashion, naps, he simply does it ALL! :)

Award-Winning Historical Fiction Author, T.W. Harvey: A letter by my Great-Great Uncle sent home after the Battle of Shiloh, April 12 1862

  From Award-Winning Historical Fiction Author,  T.W. Harvey : A letter by my Great-Great Uncle sent home after the Battle of Shiloh Addre...