Thursday, August 9, 2018

Stocks to Buy: A simple strategic guide to being on trend every month by Rajendran Selvaraj



Stocks to Buy:
A simple strategic guide to being on trend every month
by Rajendran Selvaraj

Available in paperback and eBook here!
As a trader, investor or beginner, you always have the question, “How can I find the best uptrending momentum stocks every month?” Most of the time it is a complex process. Other times it is quite easy. Even when finding the right stocks is easy, we still want to be sure to make a profit.

Stocks to Buy is a simple strategic guide that anybody can use to find the best-performing stocks in the market.

Stocks to Buy will show you that...

-market and sector momentum is your friend; crowd psychology does works.

-sector ETFs are the better choice for diversified and focused trading.

-the sector and stocks leaders on the trend will lead the index as well.

-the simple moving averages chart can be used as a tool to identify the momentum trends.

-every month's uptrending stocks and ETFs can be viewed online, showing their past month's performance.

-profit and loss limits, and the best time of entry and exit, will maximize profit and reduce losses.

-the odds of beating the S&P 500 are high when single-worst month (or week) trades are avoided.

-50:30:20 is a safe and diversified strategy for getting a better performance than the S&P 500.

-a seasoned, calm mind along with controlled emotions has a higher probability of winning trades than a fussy mind and panic.

By the end of this book, you will have learned how and where to find the best momentum stocks and sector ETFs on a monthly basis and also about the 50:30:20 safe trading strategy.



Excellent book for the novice investor like me.

August 5, 2018

I’m really glad I read this book. I’m a novice investor and stocks can sometimes get my head all spun around. Too many numbers! Rajendran Selvaraj’s book was a great read for me because it has really helped me begin to better see the pictures the numbers paint. He lays everything out very well. I’ve already seen some reward from following his advice and look to do more. Nothing fancy but enough to know that his advice is the real deal. I recommend this to anyone else who is not too well experienced in investing. I also appreciate the references he listed for this book. I will definitely be checking them out.

No comments:

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...