Kim's newest book release, Blue Ribbons, is a must read for all horse lovers!
Do you remember your first encounter with a horse?
My grandfather and my father used to hunt with Golden’s Bridge Hounds in
What books have you written?
I have published three books with Random House: The Perfect Distance, SeeYou Down the Road, and The Other Half of Life. I recently updated and republished The Perfect Distance as an e-book and I’ve just released a novel about the pony hunter world, Blue Ribbons.
Are your books based upon personal experience?
List 10 things that your fans may not know about you…
2. I evented my amateur-owner jumper a few times and I loved it!
3. I once took a course on animal communication, i.e. talking to animals through your thoughts.
4. I love chocolate, but I don’t like chocolate cake (or any cake for that matter, except ice cream cake.)
5. I used to earn extra money at shows when I was a junior by braiding. I really love to braid.
6. I like to try to stop and let people pull out when I’m driving. It’s a small way you can make people happier and spread goodwill!
7. I love Pintos.
8. I knew I wanted to be a judge since I was twelve.
9. A few years ago I had brain surgery to repair an aneurysm. Not fun.
10. The round of my life was a tie between having four-faults in the amateur-owner jumper classic at
Connect with Kim…
|Kim at the Talent Search Finals|