Thursday, December 20, 2012

JourneyJay, Artist


Jaysin Christensen aka JourneyJay



Where are you in the world? 
I reside in Santee, California, USA. A suburb of San Diego County.

Tell me about your creative endeavors...
I make music, I act, I do it all. If it's art, I'm doing it. JourneyJay is more than just a man, it is a way of life. I am a voice for other artists, and plan on being the biggest name out there.

Do you write your own lyrics?
Yes. I will accept other lyricists creations though, and I will credit them.

Where do you like to write?
I like to create my art in Jack In the Box, Starbucks, and I would love to have a home to work in or a studio, but I'm struggling with homelessness.

Do you have a favorite musician/inspiration?
Justin Bieber, part of the Island Def Jam Music Group.

How do you maintain thoughts and ideas?
I don't, they just come to me, and if I'm sitting at my workspace I put them down. It becomes a challenge because I walk around a lot, and without a mobile voice recorder I lose many genuine masterpieces. Technology costs money, and I give out my music for FREE. 


Do you have suggestions for beginning musicians/producers?
BELIEVE. It's one word, it's simple, and it gets right to the point. No matter what you do, believe in what you're doing and forget what anyone else says. You'll go through challenges, you'll be hurt, you'll want to give up, you may even hit rock bottom...but if you BELIEVE you'll make it. Something always picks up on your bravery to continue...and that thing will always be there to make sure you can keep going. Look at me? I'm homeless and I never ask for money. I make music, and I still believe I'll make it to success. Once that happens, I can put this life behind me and finally do what I want to do. Buy a car, a bike, get a place to live, go on tour. I will be the next big thing, because I believe in it, and I don't give up.

Follow Jaysin...

No comments:

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...