Thursday, February 6, 2020

The Writer's Bulletin: Autographed Copy



Being an author is an amazing journey. Signing books for your fans/readers is an extraordinary experience. Placing an Autographed Copy or Signed by the Author label on the front cover of your book just adds to the reality of being published. There are many different types of labels. Here are a few links to my favorites…

Earthly Charms has several author labels to choose from, including the one below.

Search for “Author Labels” or “Author Stickers” on Amazon  - there are dozens to choose from.

One of my favorites is the one below from LaserInkJetLabels.
Zazzle offers many different designs, including a label with the author’s photo or “Local Author” like this one…
I adore everything Etsy! With many items to choose from, Etsy offers writer’s stickers (including word count stickers) and cool Author Labels.

Another favorite is CafePress! Love their Author/Writer Bumper Stickers and Decals!

These are all fabulous ideas to propel your marketing. If you can’t find a label you like, you can always create your own, which is super easy.

Enjoy your success!


No comments:

National Poetry Month: "Floorboards" A Poem by Mark M. Dean

Floorboards 4/14/2024 by © Mark M. Dean I’ve always prided myself on my exit plan My daily routine Sliding out of bed with the utmos...