Saturday, July 27, 2024

Mylee's Corner: Welcome to the Abyss

 


Welcome to the Abyss

    On July 17th, I finally got my first tattoo! It’s a memorial for my grandparents who passed away on the 11th day of different months, now their memory will live on forever. I got it done at Abyss Tattooing, a local shop in Hocking County.

    Michael Holmes, the artist who created my piece, recently rebranded from House of Ink to Abyss Tattooing and moved his shop to 55 S Spring Street, Logan, Ohio. He’s very friendly and we were able to throw around ideas and create the perfect vision for my tattoo. He has a very steady hand, his linework and shading is amazing.

    The building creates such a comfortable space for the customers. There are band posters and paintings throughout the place and a big TV in front of the chair to watch as you get tattooed. It was a very serene experience that I can’t wait to do again!




Photos by Mylee


Mylee is a journalism student at Tri-County Career Center. She resides in Logan, Ohio. Mylee enjoys reading, writing, and crafting. 



No comments:

Monday Creek Publishing Digest: Ohio Author Celeste Parsons

  September 2024 Featured Author & Illustrator Celeste Parsons Barnes & Noble Amazon STUFF and NONSENSE Riding & Writing Intervi...