Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Become a FITPRENEUR by Rachel Withers



“Easy workable strategies that can be implemented right away.
A must if you are interested in setting up a fitness business.”



by Rachel Withers

FAST, PROVEN AND POWERFUL INSIGHTS FOR DISCOVERING YOUR FITPRENEUR PATH.
Effective and powerful methods to put you on the pathway to success in the health and fitness industry. Discover how to build and turn your love of fitness into a successful business. In this book you'll discover:

HOW TO DEFINE YOUR VISION.
HOW TO REMOVE ALL MENTAL BARRIERS.
HOW TO DEVELOP AND EXECUTE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN.
HOW TO DEVELOP RAZOR EDGE SKILLS.
HOW TO TURN YOUR PASSION INTO A PROFITABLE BUSINESS.

Available in eBook and Paperback!

USA          UK




From the Author
I am the founder and manager of the fitness concept BalletBeFit. As a former dancer who trained with the Royal Ballet, I bring my ballet training and knowledge of health and posture into the gym to help people who are struggling with their weight to build a strong, beautiful and, an elegant physique using graceful and controlled movements of ballet to gain balance, control and posture with workouts which will leave you feeling healthy and refreshed. As an author, speaker, and coach, I help people of all ages, shapes, and sizes get in and stay in excellent shape. As an advocate for a mindful approach to health and wellness, I believe it’s only through a change in lifestyle and mindset that you can be the success you are meant to be!





No comments:

National Poetry Month: "Floorboards" A Poem by Mark M. Dean

Floorboards 4/14/2024 by © Mark M. Dean I’ve always prided myself on my exit plan My daily routine Sliding out of bed with the utmos...