Thursday, April 26, 2018

Dennis Savage, Photographer



Greeting cards/photos by
Dennis Savage
Photography

The thrill of patterns in photography and design always inspire creativity. Besides that, I love the feel and aesthetics of paper. I know, it’s kind of weird, but I really like paper; wrapping paper, greeting cards, old photos, antique postcards, faded letters, etc. 

The above greeting card is a photo taken by Ohio Arts Council award-winning, Hocking County photographer, Dennis Savage. 

There's a lot going on in this photo. The cat on the post is Cheshire; the guy on the John needs to watch out for snakes, spiders, fake news, and photographers! The perils of living in rural USA. Hmmm… I wonder who the recipient of this greeting card will be... 

Maybe we can collaborate with Dennis for an upcoming book cover. Oh, that's a great idea! Stay tuned.

Find more of Dennis’ beautiful photos at www.dennissavage.com

Find his greeting cards locally at Nelsonville Emporium, Ohio USA. 


Monday Creek Publishing

Follow us on fb Monday Creek Publishing

No comments:

National Poetry Month: "Floorboards" A Poem by Mark M. Dean

Floorboards 4/14/2024 by © Mark M. Dean I’ve always prided myself on my exit plan My daily routine Sliding out of bed with the utmos...