Thursday, March 1, 2018
Astrid's Oil - Equine Super Feed
Astrid’s Oil is a new “super feed ™,” a pure, crude oat oil with exceptionally high polar lipids and antioxidants, produced using a proven proprietary process that preserves the natural and highly beneficial components found in raw oats.
Astrid’s Oil represents a remarkable progression in the quest to improve the overall health and condition of horses. After decades of research and testing, Astrid Silva Olsson-Ellis realized that it was time to share the extraordinary benefits she routinely saw from using the oil with her Constancia Stud horses with other horse owners, starting with friends and members of various equestrian forms. As Silva experienced, Astrid's Oil has produced health benefits in all of these horses that are nothing short of astounding.
The impact significant, the results impressive...In just 16 months of bringing Astrid's Oil to a select market through consultative and advisory selling, Astrid's Oil customers have reported the following results:
· Decreases pain and inflammation in joints -- Obvious improvements in basic agility and movement
· Increased appetite and healthy weight gain -- A once-competitive thoroughbred who lapsed into a 10 year period of poor eating & significant weight loss, gained 120 pounds in his first month on Astrid's Oil
· Increased energy
· Enhanced fertility in older mares and stallions
· Enriched Colostrum in mare’s milk
· Enhancements in stamina and endurance in training and competition
· Greatly improved coat appearance
· Enhances the immune system for all ages
Seasonal Colic™ is a term we use to describe the colic that affects horses during each change of seasons. For example, when fall approaches and the temperature drops, horses begin to drink and eat less, their metabolisms change, and colic is an all-too-frequent result. Astrid's Oil helps prevent or relieve symptoms of Seasonal Colic™.
Connect on facebook