Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Spirited Woman 2014

Congratulations Val Fox !


Val writes…..

This is way cool.  I never thought I’d be a Cover Girl but there I am, front and top center on the Spirited Woman 2014 Directory Online Magazine:

Wanna see it??

Click Here: My Gift to You! The Spirited Woman 2014 Directory: A Collection of Stories & Resources for an Inspired Life! 

It features over 75 Every Woman Visionaries, who are changing the world one Spirited Woman step at a time. It is filled with inspirational stories and an array of uplifting resources. It is yours to share with friends, family, and associates.

I do hope you get your copy of the Directory (it’s free, no strings attached).

Take a look at my story, it is on page 26.  In it I shared some deeply personal memories, painful events and what seemed to be insurmountable challenges, all of which have helped me become the person I am today and which strengthened my resolve to fulfill my purpose here.

I know that every woman’s story in the Magazine will inspire you and if you’re like me, it may even move you to tears as well as make you giggle, smile or even laugh out loud.

I’m so honored to be included with this amazing, remarkable group of empowered, spirited women.

And this copy is my gift to you and yours.  (You could even read the stories to your animals – they like to be inspired too!)

Enjoy! 

Much love,

Val

P.S.  Seriously, go here now and check it out.  It’s like Chicken Soup for the Soul, Spirited Women style!

http://www.thespiritedwoman.com/directory/

Val’s blog…



No comments:

This Week @ Monday Creek: History and Cosmos

  The Ides of March came and went without much ado. Falling on the 15 th of March, it was a significant date in ancient Rome. It gained not...