Friday, March 8, 2024

An Interview with Ohio Author Pam Croft

 

From Lancaster, Ohio, welcome author Pam Croft. Pam is the author of Give a Little Bit: When Are You Coming Back? a story about Mr. Fred Hillman, the founder of Lancaster Sales. Pam writes, “I worked for Mr. Hillman for 23 years. He was a holocaust survivor and was a very beautiful man, but rough at times. He taught me so much and I helped take care of him as he aged. In the book, I give insight into what happened to Mr. Hillman’s stores after he passed away. I truly want people to know how amazing he was. Writing the book helped me heal after his death.”

Welcome, Pam!

GM: What is the premise for your book?

PC: The premise for my book is trying to let people know that what they believe to be true isn't always true when it comes to a person or business.

GM: What would you like readers to take away from your book?
PC: I would like readers to know that Mr. Fred Hillman was truly an amazing person. I was lucky enough to have him in my life, learn from him and why his stores closed.

GM: Who is your favorite author?
PC: Stephen King. He can make you feel so calm then WHAM!

GM: What is your best advice for new authors?
PC: Let your heart help you with this. If you believe and feel a story, then write it. 

GM: What are you currently writing?
PC: I have written a children's book about life and working on the pictures. 

GM: What are you currently reading?
PC: Deana Martin’s Memories Are Made of This: Dean Martin Through His Daughter's Eyes.

GM: List five things your fans may not know about you...
PC:  I'm horrible at math and will panic - thank goodness for fingers; Hate to dress up; Love bakeries and candy stores; Will eat until I'm sick; I am donating to Ohio State university body donation program so future doctors can learn; I never run a dishwasher; Love to do dishes by myself. 

Connect with Pam…


No comments:

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...