|Stephanie Kendrick, Athens County Ohio 2023 Poet Laureate|
An Interview with Ohio Poet Stephanie Kendrick
Sincere congratulations to Stephanie Kendrick for being selected as the 2023 Athens County Ohio Poet Laureate! Her poetry is recommended reading.
2. I am a Councilwoman for the Village of Albany.
3. I serve on the Friends of Athens CASA/GAL Board, and the Native Foods Education Organization Board.
4. I am on the Pawpaw Fest Committee as the Admissions/Front Gate/Sponsorship Coordinator.
5. I have a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
6. I completed a Master of Social Sciences at Ohio University during the pandemic.
7. I work at the Athens County Board of Developmental Disabilities as the Major Unusual Incident Compliance Coordinator (it’s the longest title I have ever had.)
8. I have 14 tattoos.
9. I play the clarinet and have been lazily trying to learn acoustic guitar.
10. I love to collect pottery.