Sunday, April 19, 2020

Cowgirl&Co: An Interview with Savannah Seyfang


Located in Ohio USA, Savannah Seyfang is the proprietor of Cowgirl&Co, creating handmade bath bombs and wellness products. One of my Ohio favorites, Cowgirl&Co isn’t just for Cowgirls, but those looking for a little pampering!

Welcome, Savannah!

GM: When did you begin Cowgirl&Co and what was your first product?
SS: I began Cowgirl&Co in November of 2018. I had just gotten married in May of 2018 and moved to Northwest Ohio. I was needing something to keep me busy and my friend needed new items for her store. So I decided to try my hand at bath bombs. The bath bombs and sugar scrubs were my first products.

GM: Describe your studio and where you create your products...
SS: Well my “studio” is my kitchen!  I do all of my work from my house. Every product is handmade by me. My kitchen really isn’t that big so it can get a little tight in there some days but it does the job.

GM: I love your bath bombs! The aroma is decadent and just right. What is your favorite bath bomb? What is your best-selling bath bomb?
SS: Thank you! That’s a tough question... I think right now my favorite is Deep Breathe. This one is a minty, herbal, fresh scent that is so nice for relaxing after a long day or for easing sore muscles.

GM: Where can we find your products?
SS: You can find my products on my Facebook or Instagram: cowgirlandcompany on Instagram and Cowgirl&Co on Facebook. The scents are ever-changing, so if you have a request don’t be afraid to ask!

GM: Do you have advice for those looking to start a small business?
SS: Don’t give up to quick. It really is hard for some people to take off and I’m still not where I want to be. But growth takes time! Also have a good group of friends to support you.

GM: Has the COVID-19 pandemic affected your business?
SS: Yes it has. A lot of my products are actually in storefronts, so with them being closed sales have been tough. But we will get through this and be better than before!

GM: List 10 things your fans may not know about you...
SS: 1. I have had the same best friend since junior high
2. I used to be really scared of dogs (as a child)
3. I would love to write a book someday
4. I work in healthcare
5. I love plants
6. I ride with a horse trainer around Columbus
7. I drive 2 hours one way to work
8. I really love jumping horses but I’m a chicken
9. My favorite discipline is cutting horses
10. I love 90’s country music

Connect with Savannah…
Email: cowgirlandco18@yahoo.com



1 comment:

Calm Ellow said...

Generally I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post. Best of luck for the next! Please visit my web site calmellow.com.au. Best Handcrafted Home Decor Australia service provider.

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...