Thursday, June 21, 2018

St. Jude's Ranch Recycled Card Program


Update!
St. Jude’s
Recycled Card Program

If you’re like me, you receive a lot of correspondence, including lovely greeting cards – some handmade that I can never part with. Hoarding cards is not a good idea. Now, with boxes upon boxes of saved greeting cards and correspondence, I have to rethink my organization skills. Some of the cards I can remove the front and reuse as postcards. Since I am addicted to paper, throwing cards away is... difficult. When it comes to Christmas cards, I try to recycle/resend what I can, but I have boxes of those, too (sigh).

For many years, St. Jude’s Ranch supported a greeting card program where you could send in the tops of greeting cards for recycling. Over a year (or two) ago, they stopped the program. Now, St. Jude’s Ranch is updating their recycled card program to make it easier for you to support St. Jude’s Ranch for Children in their effort to provide teens with life and work skills. The NEW and improved program will be unveiled soon.  In the meantime:

Please SEND (front only) of your recycled cards (except for Hallmark, American Greetings or Disney) to: 

100 St. Jude’s Street
Boulder City, Nevada 89005

If you want to be on my mailing list for updates, etc., send me a note…

Gina
PO Box 399
Buchtel, Ohio 45716 USA

After reading your correspondence, I will send to St. Jude’s Ranch for recycling. In return, I will send you one of our new paperback Journals - coming in July 2018 from Monday Creek Publishing! Keep writing!

3 comments:

kathy hughes said...

It's now Jan 2020, what exactly is the NEW program for St Jude's launched over a year ago, the website and instructions looks same as it did two years ago?

Gina said...

Hi Kathy! Thanks for your comment! I was re-sharing the post from last year. I did not modify the post to reflect 2020/current date. The program is in full-swing and nothing has changed. Apologies for any confusion.

kathy hughes said...

OK great so the address on website still valid, have a bunch of cards to send. Will send to St. Jude’s Ranch for Children, 100 St. Jude’s St., Boulder City, NV 89005.

Plan to send just the front of the card (with no writing on back), no disney, Hallmark, American Greetings....

Thanks, and Happy New Year!!!
Kathy

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...