Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Blessings...

Sunrise Service, search for the Easter Basket, the ever-enchanting Egg Hunt, and a decadent family dinner. 

So many blessings; so much to be thankful for. Today we remember why we journey toward the Mark, and why we live a Victorious Life. From the Cradle to the Cross, we continually thank God for His Salvation, Provision, and Promise.

It was a gorgeous day here in my neck-of-the-woods, hope it was just as gorgeous wherever you are!

May the year ahead be filled with God’s love, peace, prosperity, and victories.

Peace and Blessings,
Gina

No comments:

National Poetry Month: "Floorboards" A Poem by Mark M. Dean

Floorboards 4/14/2024 by © Mark M. Dean I’ve always prided myself on my exit plan My daily routine Sliding out of bed with the utmos...