Thursday, September 27, 2018

Irena Orlov Fine Art



Discover the Art Difference.
Art for Interior Designers, Stagers, Corporate Collections, Galleries, 
Hotels, Restaurants, Art Lovers and Collectors



Irena Orlov Art brings you original paintings and huge canvas art prints to make statement pieces in your home, office or business! My name is Irena Orlov and I am the shop owner and artist behind Irena Orlov here on Etsy. I do not limit myself to a specific style or medium, therefore browsing my shop you will find a variety of original paintings and mixed media fine art pieces. Browsing my studio you will discover art exhibiting a variety of styles including bohemian themes, shabby chic, mid century modern, rustic pieces, as well as modern and contemporary pieces to meet your interior design needs. My canvas art prints are available in various dimensions, including oversized canvases that measure up to 96” in size. My goal is to create artwork that will exceed your interior design expectations and evoke feelings in your audience. I would be honored for you to choose one of my fine art pieces to decorate your space!



In addition to galleries and museums my art has appeared in major retail stores such as Ikea, Target, Sears, Walmart, Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate and Barrel, Pier1, Deny Designs, Staples, JCPenney, Home Goods, Rogers Furniture, Design Center Furniture, Lowe's, 5th Avenue Furniture, Dot & Bo, Ashley Furniture Homestore etc and has been seen in catalogs, online shopping, and in fundraising catalogs, has been licensed for wall art, calendars, home accessories, bedding and clothing.

For full biography see: www.irenaorlov.com/about
Exhibitions: www.irenaorlov.com/exhibitions
Press: www.irenaorlov.com/-press

Equine artworks: www.etsy.com/shop/irenaorlov?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=21150362


No comments:

This Week @ Monday Creek: History and Cosmos

  The Ides of March came and went without much ado. Falling on the 15 th of March, it was a significant date in ancient Rome. It gained not...