Saturday, May 4, 2024

This Week @ Monday Creek: Danger Coffee!

 



It isn't often that I endorse a product, but here I am sending you information about biohacking pioneer Dave Asprey's Danger Coffee! Like most people, I depend upon coffee to begin my day. I like the aroma, taste, and everything about coffee. It alone is an essential breakfast (I am up at 5 am) and keeps me going until lunch.  

When I listen to Dave Asprey and his biohacking methods, he makes sense. When Asprey presented a new, improved coffee, I immediately placed an order.

I love this coffee! I no longer have mid-morning sugar cravings and my productivity has soared. Danger Coffee is:

  • Mold Free & Lab Tested: Danger Coffee is third-party lab-tested to make sure it is free and clean of mold toxins

  • “Remineralized” Coffee 

    • The cells in your body require minerals to function, just as they require vitamins.

    • “Humates,” formed by decaying plant and animal matter in soil, produce humic and fulvic acids which enrich plants with minerals, bioavailable nutrients, energy, and beneficial bacteria.

    • Our patent pending remineralization process uses humic and fulvic acids to deliver more than 50 trace minerals and electrolytes to your body. This means feeling more energized, engaged, and in the zone every day.

  • Energizing & powerful: Coffee that gives you antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, micro-nutrients, chelation and optimal fasting support to give your body vital nutrients. All benefits that other coffee won't.

  • Farm Direct: The coffee beans come directly from our relationships with South American farms (rather than through distributors) so it is clean and of the highest quality.

Find out for yourself. Let me know if it makes you feel empowered without jitters. Here's the link to get started: Danger Coffee.

 


No comments:

Adult Literacy Ohio: Adults with Intellectual and Development Disabilities IDD Survey

  Dear Ohioan:   We are preparing to meet with state leaders to discuss the possibility of growing our program to include ANY adult Ohioan w...