Friday, March 24, 2023

Trees by Liam Bogner

 

The lovely trees at GDC speak to me

They love me and I love them

They interest me and I interest them

We talk to each other

They are like a mother.

They take care of me.

 

The land has history.

We can remember them --

The soldiers – them

They had only the trees

They are like me.

Copyright ©Liam Bogner 2023

 

From Ohio USA, Liam Bogner is obsessed with trees. Besides trees, Liam is also interested in Civil War history, but not with the same depth of obsession as he is with trees.

From Liam’s mother: "While our family lives in Logan, Liam is currently living at Gallipolis Developmental Center (GDC) through DODD for stabilization purposes, after developing catatonia and seizures secondary to contracting COVID (despite being vaccinated 3x)."

Thank you, Liam, for sharing your beautiful poem. We send you wishes for good health. Keep writing!




No comments:

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...