Sunday, November 6, 2016

For Sale! "Ephraim Winter" Fine Art by Charles Peterson

Ephraim Winter
by Charles Peterson

Limited Edition 672/850
Excellent Condition 26” x 32” Framed Print

For Sale!
Sales Benefit Horse Rescue

Owner Inge C. Hallidy...
As a riding instructor in Malibu, California, and Tucson, Arizona, I have a couple pieces of horse art I would like to sell to raise money for my rescued horses and for my new non-profit Equine Legal Defense Fund.  

This is a gorgeous piece that has amazingly accurate detail and feel. I love this piece! I have horses and know that this is a very true to life moment the artist captured in his hometown of Ephraim, Wisconsin, USA. I hope it finds a loving home with someone who will enjoy it as much as I have.

This is a great gift for the holidays for someone who loves horses as it is nostalgic for us who love a simpler time. These horses are working hard. This is such a beautiful depiction of horses working with people to make a better life.

This print is listed by a gallery on Ebay for close to $2k! For this sale, I am offering the print for $1K, or best offer. Contact me if you are interested in this amazing print! 

Contact Inge for more information 
Email malibuhorses@gmail.com or call 1-310-457-1252




About the Artist
A renowned, accomplished artist, Charles Peterson, an Ephraim, Wisconsin resident since the ‘70s, continues to enjoy a successful career. He paints a wide range of subjects, from landscapes to nautical themes to his unique “Memories” paintings – paintings that depict translucent, ghost-like individuals of the past against the backdrop of an aged setting, such as an overturned rowboat or a run-down cheese factory. He has been honored with a series of awards, for his artwork as well as his long career as a Professor and Department Head at Marietta College, but one would hardly guess the immense prestige Peterson has; he is so humble.






No comments:

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...