Thursday, November 19, 2015

ColorEnlargement.com Custom Wall Murals & Decals


Custom wall murals



Vinyl Decals Vinyl Decals – Sizes up to 22″ x 100″  Your Image or Logo on a durable vinyl permanent sticker.  ColorEnlargement.com is your source for custom printed stickers, labels and decals! Our decals are made of durable vinyl for indoor or outdoor use. We can print anything on a sticker!

Luster Prints Digital Prints on Luster Paper What is Luster paper? Luster paper looks and feels just like any High Quality professional photo stock that you would receive from a photo lab. We use a heavy duty 10 MIL finger print resistant paper.

Wall Murals Custom Wall Murals Printed on Re-positionable Wall Fabric.  Custom Wall Murals are the perfect wall treatment for walls. These can be permanent or temporary.  Will not harm wall or leave any residue and yet will stay up as long as you need it to.
  
Go big or go home!
“I have been using your services for years now. Every time I need a large size print skyline for a client you are the first and only lab I think of using. It is like Christmas each time I get my prints back. Vibrant, Tack sharp, perfect measurements every time! 4×6”s ? forget-about-it! Go big or go home! Great job guys.” –-Patrick W.


1750 N. Collins, Suite 102
Richardson, Texas 75080 USA
469-939-8064

Email Bill for more info…bill@colorenlargement.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely the best wall mural, installation, and customer service I've ever purchased! Amazing.

National Poetry Month: "Floorboards" A Poem by Mark M. Dean

Floorboards 4/14/2024 by © Mark M. Dean I’ve always prided myself on my exit plan My daily routine Sliding out of bed with the utmos...