Tuesday, May 12, 2015

FVF Clay Creations


From USA, meet Nickole, the proprietor and creator of FVF Clay Creations! Creating cute sculptured ponies with a whimsical flair, Nickole molds each pony by hand. Using top-quality clay, she can create a pony just for you!

Welcome Nickole!

When was your first encounter with a horse?
My first encounter with a horse was an evil little pony my mother bought me. When I was a little girl I always wanted a horse. I learned to love that evil little pony and now I stable Arabian horses at Fern Valley Farm.

Stallion R Khasper of Fern Valley Farm (c)
When did you begin sculpting and creating?
I started creating and sculpting my ponies almost 1o years ago. I got the idea when I was playing with my son and his Play-Doh. He asked me to make a pony.  So, I purchased some good sculpting clay and that was when my ponies were born!

Tell us about your custom sculptors...   
I create a lot of custom ponies. They start from $25 for a basic, and go up depending on the details. All I need are pictures, information and what you would like. My father, the proprietor of JM Originals also makes little barns for my ponies that can be hung on the wall or as an accent piece in your home.

Do you have a favorite pony of your own creation?
Yes, I do have a favorite pony (see below)! I just love the colors I put into her and the way her mane flows. I feel she is the best I have created so far, but then again, I love all the ponies I create; a little part of me goes into each one!!


How long does it take your to create a pony?
It takes at least 2 hours to make a pony, but depending on the details, it can take half a day or even longer.

Do you travel the horse/equine circuit?
I will be at the Midwest Horse Fair in Madison, Wisconsin again next year (April 15-17, 2016).

What does horsemanship mean to you?
Horsemanship means bonding with your horse, learning to trust your horse and they learn to trust you. Nothing can be built without trust.

Connect with Nickole…




No comments:

Milliron Monday

  Taking a break this week. Enjoy previous Milliron Monday's Here . Visit the Milliron Facebook Gallery Here. Visit my website @ www.gmc...